Sabtu, 29 Oktober 2011

this is the new part of my life B)

Hello everyone :):) how's life? better or worst? lets just blast it while keep smiling :D
from now this blog will post some assignment haha i think you can read it, its a knowledge!
and now my life is fulfilled by college tasks wohooo *keep smiling* and its gonna be alright, everybody does..

This is the new part of my life, now i live in boarding house, you must know it wasn't easy at all to live alone in the city that i haven't really know....... eating alone, manage my own finances, cleaned the room by myself, etc. on the bright side is, i'm more independent now. BUT wait i have got a permanent disease. guess what? it was a homesick disease. far away from family is just so sad. i miss my parent, my brothers & the little one 'amanda', my friends, my drum. they are so mean the world to me. i'll always pray for them, may they always be healthy amin yra!!
now i practice drums mostly only with the pad KRRRRRrr but it doesn't matter i promise i'll keep practicing somehow and ohya now i got interested to play guitar, incidentally a friend of mine left his guitar at my place haha! wish me luck guys, hope i can keep struggling and always
be grateful :):) how come i dont grateful, here, i've got a lot friends, they all are so nice to me, even tho there must be a fake friend, chill out.
so far they are great!
okay i think for this section is done! i'll post some shit story again later!!
SEE YAAA xxx

1 komentar:

Hani mengatakan...

Wah begitu ya ceritanya, hmm baiklah.